Level 2 - Troubleshooting Down to the Component level schematics
This 2 day training is for the more advanced electronic technicians who have already completed the Level 1 training or already have experience in the field. This training will take what you’ve learned in the 101 training and give you more hands-on experience. You’ll be able to apply all the techniques and theories you’ve learned in the 101 training into this class. This is a fun training experience.
Day One Learning
- Quick Review of Component Theories
- Quick Review of Testing Equipment
- How a Switch Mode Power Supply Work
- Building Blocks of a Switch Mode Power Supply
- Troubleshooting Switch Mode Power Supplies
- In-depth look into Integrated Circuit (ICs)
- How to read a datasheet
- How to apply it to troubleshooting
- How to check CPUs and Memories
Day Two Learning
- Troubleshooting real problems on Printed Circuit Boards
Learn about circuit boards, troubleshooting, and repair
Please call for discount on groups with 5 or more.
A scheduled date will be assigned.
Groups of 3 or more, we can schedule a date to fit your needs.